2004 Gathering, April 23, 24 & 25, Ottawa, Ontario
ARTISANS' MARKET CONTRACT
wishing to sell hand crafted miniatures at the Gathering on Saturday April 24, 2004 must read this contract
carefully and conform strictly to the conditions listed below.
1. All articles must be hand
crafted in a scale of one inch to the foot (1:12) or smaller. Commercial articles are not acceptable.
2. Each artisan will be provided with one-half of a table.
3. Large display cases are not
to be used, and the Gathering committee reserves the right to remove them. You must be able to serve
your customer from behind your table.
4. The sales area is to be set up anytime between 6 and
9 pm on Friday.
5. The sales room will open at 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 24, 2004
If the Gathering Committee feels that you have not complied with these conditions, you will not be allowed
to set up.
7. There is a $10.00 fee per artisan for the Artisans Market.
8. This contract
must be signed by the artisan, and one copy returned, along with the $10.00 fee payable to the Miniature
Gathering, by February 1, 2004 to:
33-120 Walnut Court
I,_________________________________(please print) accept the conditions listed above.
Signed _________________________ this _______ day of __________2004.
the type of items you intend to sell: