2005 Ontario Gathering, April 22, 23 & 24, London, Ontario
ARTISANS' MARKET CONTRACT
Artisans wishing to sell hand crafted miniatures at the Gathering on Saturday April 23, 2005 must read this contract carefully and conform strictly to the conditions listed below.
1. All articles must be hand crafted in a scale of one inch to the foot (1:12) or smaller. Commercial articles are not acceptable.
2. Each artisan will be provided with one-half a table.
3. Large display cases are not to be used, and the Gathering committee reserves the right to remove them. You must be able to serve your customer from behind your table.
4. The sales area is to be set up anytime between 6 and 9 pm on Friday April 22.
5. The sales room will open at 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 23, 2005
6. If the Gathering Committee feels that you have not complied with these conditions, you will not be allowed to set up.
7. There is a $10.00 fee per artisan for the Artisans Market.
8. This contract must be signed by the artisan, and one copy returned, along with the $10.00 fee payable to the Miniature Gathering, by February 1, 2005 to:
8416 Pioneer Line RR #2
Chatham Ontario N7M 5J2
I,_________________________________ (please print) accept the conditions listed above.
Signed _________________________ this _______ day of __________200____.
Please list the type of items you intend to sell: